REPORTS FROM THE RECORDER & ADVERTISING RATES
PLANNING ADVICE ON
USEFUL LOCAL INFORMATION
(Things to do, join and help with)
AND ITS COMMON
RIDDLESDOWN RESIDENTS' ASSOCIATION
RULES OF THE ASSOCIATION
1. NAME. The Association shall be named the RIDDLESDOWN RESIDENTS' ASSOCIATION.
2. OBJECTS. The objects of the Association shall be, inter alia, to promote the well-
3. THE ASSOCIATION shall be non-
4. MEMBERSHIP shall be available to all households within the boundaries of the Association in the locality of Riddlesdown.
5. SUBSCRIPTIONS shall be payable on the first of January annually at a rate to be determined by the Association in General Meeting, levied on a per household basis.
6. MANAGEMENT of the Association shall be by an executive Committee comprising of the Officers of the Association and up to 15 members, five to form a quorum.
7. The EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE shall meet bimonthly as a minimum but may be called additionally whenever in the opinion of any two Officers of the Association occasion demands.
8. The EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE shall have the power to act on any contingency arising between General Meetings and to fill any vacancy that may arise prior to the next Annual General Meeting.
9. GENERAL MEETING. The quorum shall be 20 members of the Association for all General Meetings. At least seven days' notice shall be given of such meetings to all members.
10. The ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING shall be held between March and May for the purpose of receiving the Annual Report and Statement of Accounts, electing the Officers and members of the Executive Committee and an Auditor who shall not be a member of the Committee.
11. SPECIAL GENERAL MEETINGS of the Association shall be summoned by the Secretary on the instruction of the Executive Committee or within 28 days of receipt of a request to do so by not less than 50 members of the Association. The request must specify the business to be brought before the Meeting.
12. The TREASURER shall present a Financial Statement in such form as the Executive Committee requires at all meetings of the Executive Committee.
13. ALTERATIONS TO THE RULES shall only be made by resolution at the Annual General Meeting or at any General Meeting convened for the purpose. Notice of any proposed alteration having been given at least 14 days prior to the Meeting to all Members.