H O M E  P A G E


MESSAGE BOARD


FACEBOOK


REPORTS FROM THE RECORDER & ADVERTISING RATES

The Riddlesdown Recorder
 On Line


PLANNING APPLICATIONS

Weekly Planning List

Streets A-L


Streets M-Z


Non-residential Nearby


PLANNING ADVICE ON

Planning Applications


Building Control Applications


USEFUL LOCAL INFORMATION & LINKS

Croydon Council Facilities,

Council Information, MP

and Contact Details


Information on Local Healthcare, Leisure,

Facilities & Shops


Police Contact Numbers;

CBNWA Crime

and Scam Information


Transport - Rail, Road & Bus Information & Reports


Events


Community Page
(Things to do, join and help with)


ABOUT THE

RIDDLESDOWN

RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

A Brief History


The RRA Area


The Committee


Collegiate Liaison Officer


RRA AGM Minutes


Latest accounts


Archive


History from the Recorder


ABOUT RIDDLESDOWN
AND ITS COMMON

A Description


Short Walks and Teas


Picture Gallery


CONTACT US



Privacy Statement


Terms of Use

Founded 1937

AGM 2015


MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) 2015

OF THE RIDDLESDOWN RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION (RRA)

Held on: Wednesday 13 May 2015 at 7.30pm

At: St Edmunds Church Hall, Mitchley Avenue


Apologies were received from Fred Wallis, Monica Pugh and Keith Powell

Councillors Lynne Hale and Yvette Hopley also attended the meeting.


Minutes of the previous AGM:


Action Points arising from the 2014 AGM

The Chairman Brian Longman reported the following.  Other matters have been acted on or will be discussed as part of the AGM and included in the various reports.

Action Points


Treasurers Report – Bernard Munn

Chairman’s report - Brian Longman

Brian extended the following thanks:


Green Belt


Purley Hospital


Local Shops


Planning and environment

Policing


Parking in Honister Heights


General


Memberships


AGM Committee Elections


Any other business


Action Points Summary

Contrary to the planning permission granted, the land and hard-standing off Mitchley Hill/Dunmail Drive is not adequately gated leaving the land too easily accessible.

Action: Brian to take up with councillors


Concerns raised about whether green refuse collection will continue.

Action:  RRA to write to council to ask its intentions and start a petition if it looks like the service will stop.


Minutes taken by Linda Bevin, Secretary



Back to top of Page


Back to Home page